“Through synergy of intellect, artistry and grace came into existence the blessing of a dancer.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM
- All students (both new and returning) will have to register at the beginning of the academic year and pay the annual registration fee. The registration for the 2019-20 Academic year is due by Friday, Sept 6, 2019.
- Samskriti Academy requires each student to wear a comfortable kurtha OR long loose top and tights for the classes. Teenagers and adult students will have to wear a comfortable salwar kameez or kurtha-tights, with a dupatta. Jeans, short tops, sleeveless tops, skirts, T-shirts, and tight fitting clothes will NOT be permitted as they will hinder the student during yoga/dance practice.
- Music students will need to wear long, comfortable pants that enable them to sit cross-legged on the floor. Shorts and Skirts (any length) will NOT be allowed.
- All students are required to bring a water bottle and a yoga mat to the class.
- Samskriti follows a nine month academic calendar from August/September to May/June. The academic year is organized into three sessions: Fall, Spring, and Summer. Tuition is charged monthly irrespective of the number of classes - i.e. 3, 4 or 5 classes per month. We schedule 'special classes' or additional classes as/when required.
- Samskriti offers a unique and holistic training program in Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi, and Carnatic Music along with allied arts like yoga and vedic heritage. Our curriculum is carefully designed to be systematic, rigorous, and detail oriented, with indepth focus on each students' personalized growth. We ONLY accept serious students who are committed to long term training with our academy and also have the discipline, dedication and determination to succeed.
- Students are expected to attend classes regularly and maintain a regular home practice schedule to achieve steady progress and build confidence and proficiency.
- Students who would like to attend extra/make-up classes are welcome to do so by attending classes twice weekly as often as required. Please see weekly schedule to determine suitable class level.
- Summer sessions - Only students who attend our summer camps and workshops will pay the summer fees.
- Annual holidays: Easter/Spring break, Memorial day, July 4th, Labor day, Thanksgiving, Christmas/New Year (winter break).
Starting September 2019, we will be transitioning to a new tuition payment system. Please fill out the online form and provide all the details so that we can set up your account. The account set up process will take a few weeks. Thank you for your patience!
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Inclusion
The programs and outlook of Samskriti Foundation reflect the cultural diversity of our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity/expression. All our programs are open to people of all ability levels. We welcome individuals with special needs to participate in our programs.