- All students (both new and returning) will have to register at the beginning of the academic year and pay the annual registration fee.
- New students: please register before your first class. Please submit your completed forms along with a check for the registration fee.
- Returning students: please submit an updated ACH/credit card authorization form along with the online registration form at the beginning of the academic year (in the fall).
- Samskriti Academy requires each student to wear a comfortable kurtha OR long loose top and tights for the classes. Teenagers and adult students will have to wear a comfortable salwar kameez or kurtha-tights, with a dupatta. Jeans, short tops, sleeveless tops, skirts, T-shirts, and tight fitting clothes will NOT be permitted as they will hinder the student during yoga/dance practice.
- Music students will need to wear long, comfortable pants that enable them to sit cross-legged on the floor. Shorts and Skirts (any length) will NOT be allowed.
- All students are required to bring a water bottle and a yoga mat to the class.
- Samskriti follows a nine month academic calendar from September to May. The academic year is organized into three sessions: Fall, Spring, and Summer. Tuition is charged monthly irrespective of the number of classes - i.e. 3, 4 or 5 classes per month. We schedule 'special classes' or additional classes as/when required.
- Students are expected to pay the monthly fee and attend classes regularly to achieve steady progress and build proficiency. Students who would like to attend extra/make-up classes are welcome to do so by attending classes twice weekly as often as required. Please see weekly schedule to determine suitable class level.
- Summer sessions - only students who attend our summer camps and workshops will pay the summer fees.
- Annual holidays: Easter/Spring break, Memorial day, July 4th, Labor day, Thanksgiving, Christmas/New Year (winter break).
Starting September 2019, we will be transitioning to a new tuition payment system. Please fill out the online form and provide all the details so that we can set up your account. The account set up process takes a few weeks. Thank you for your patience!
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Inclusion
The programs and outlook of Samskriti Foundation reflect the cultural diversity of our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity/expression. All our programs are open to people of all ability levels. We welcome individuals with special needs to participate in our programs.